Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Graphene

I think you meant the WASH. :LOL:
Nope, not at all. Microfiber towels are made of plastic yarn/thread. Plastic as we all know, does not absorb any liquid materials.

Try to dry your car with one. You rub and rub and rub and rub and rub...... Panel is still wet as when you started. Leaves nothing but smeared droplets all over the car. Nothing but water pushers. A real natural chamois will hold way more water when you wring one out compared to a microfiber plastic towel. Try it yourself.

It's great wax. Just had one of my vehicles covered in salt for 2 weeks. Had a warmer day, power and hand washed it, looks great and surface is very smooth.

Nope, not at all. Microfiber towels are made of plastic yarn/thread. Plastic as we all know, does not absorb any liquid materials.

Try to dry your car with one. You rub and rub and rub and rub and rub...... Panel is still wet as when you started. Leaves nothing but smeared droplets all over the car. Nothing but water pushers. A real natural chamois will hold way more water when you wring one out compared to a microfiber plastic towel. Try it yourself.

This is your one man war against microfiber. You are losing.

Do you know that you're alone in your crusade against big microfiber?

I’m starting to think he is trolling by bringing this up in multiple threads.

manicrodder

$50 site donor 2022

I dry with monster fluffies or waffle weaves.

I applied the Graphene Flex Wax on my Ram last year. I got almost a full year out of it. The hood sheds water, but no longer beads. It is still quite shiny. We applied Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Flex Wax on my wifes Mustang, and Tucson. They both look great. I didn't have any issues with either. I think the Hybrid solutions is a great product line, but many think the Turtle Wax Seal and Shine still lasts longer.

I use Graphene Flex with great results. After car is wet but clean I spray on the panel and wipe down with short pile microfiber. After all is wiped down I wet down again with the pressure washer away from the car to mist the car. I then use the same wet microfiber to wipe over the car. Dry with leaf blower for most of the water and finish with microfiber drying towel. Because it is a water base carrier it takes water to spread and water to remove the carrier residue. It needs to set overnight to increase the shine. If residue shows in the morning a quick wash down and wipe with microfiber will remove the carrier.

The microfiber used goes into a covered water bucket with some detergent. Rung out and washed later with the other microfibers. I can understand what the OP is saying about streaks. Just a different way to apply than apply on dry car sealants.

Is their any UV protection with the Flex wax or is it simply with the Max version (non spray)?

After reading as much as I could understand about Graphene, I HIGHLY DOUBT there is any Graphene in any of these products and it would be of ZERO use in a spray or paste wax. It is an important compound in making high tech electronics and batteries when compressed and used under super high temps and pressures apparently. Kinda like all the "ceramics" car care products not having anything to do with ceramics. Waaaay back when, Blue Coral or Westleys put the chemical name of "silicone" on the container to make the buyer "oooo" and "ahhh", pretty much the same thing with "ceramic" this or "graphene" that in car care chemicals.

92saturnsl2

After reading as much as I could understand about Graphene, I HIGHLY DOUBT there is any Graphene in any of these products and it would be of ZERO use in a spray or paste wax. It is an important compound in making high tech electronics and batteries when compressed and used under super high temps and pressures apparently. Kinda like all the "ceramics" car care products not having anything to do with ceramics. Waaaay back when, Blue Coral or Westleys put the chemical name of "silicone" on the container to make the buyer "oooo" and "ahhh", pretty much the same thing with "ceramic" this or "graphene" that in car care chemicals.
You're probably right, but marketing works. I've read the ingredients, looked up product data sheets, and the usual main ingredient is some type of petroleum distillate that makes the car shiny. Of course 0.01% is some graphene and/or ceramic compound so they can add some legitimacy.

You're probably right, but marketing works. I've read the ingredients, looked up product data sheets, and the usual main ingredient is some type of petroleum distillate that makes the car shiny. Of course 0.01% is some graphene and/or ceramic compound so they can add some legitimacy.
Yeah I'm just curious which ones...

Because the SDS for any real coating is going to have a few hazardous products listed.

Griot's 3-in-1 lists 1-5% dimethyl siloxane.

The products work, and it's not all marketing.