Turkey guts and plastic car parts to fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
XS650,
very inspiring article.

recycling oil (through plastic) into oil is great...along with the rest of the stuff that we throw out.

Soylent green ....
spaz.gif

P.B.

Awesome. I had heard about this a while back, and then it seemed to go away. If they get the teething problems worked out, this is one of the only real viable large scale alternative energy sources I see. I've always been skeptical of the 85% efficient claim though. Just seems too good to be true. I guess only time will tell.

quote:

Originally posted by CMT:
Awesome. I had heard about this a while back, and then it seemed to go away. If they get the teething problems worked out, this is one of the only real viable large scale alternative energy sources I see. I've always been skeptical of the 85% efficient claim though. Just seems too good to be true. I guess only time will tell.

85& sort of passes the smell test (pun intended) with me. It looks like their main energy consumption is in heating the glop. Controlling the process should be less energy intensive than that.

Saw in a previous article that gas was produced too... which was used on-site for the process.

All I want, is for the Wacked out State of Oklahoma to pull their heads out, and start building Biodiesel Plants.

I'm tired of helping feed other peoples Camels, lets help our own farmers out.

Awesome I knew all those plastic chain saws would be good for something. Then all the baby toys and junk like that, and wow does this mean we can keep our plastic straws now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back