Tuff Torque Transmission Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found 2 of these in my garage. I don't know what they fit. Well, it appears some older Simplicity. I'm gonna list them on ebay. Any ideas?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I paid around $30 each for them 7-8 years ago. I had some type of big Simplicity tractor. Well, big for me....

I remember driving many miles in my quest for them.

~$30 each! 7-8 years (and many miles ago) you could've used a filter conversion chart.

Seriously, given the few transmissions fitted with external filters, I wonder if the number of different filters is low.

Originally Posted by Kira
~$30 each! 7-8 years (and many miles ago) you could've used a filter conversion chart.

Seriously, given the few transmissions fitted with external filters, I wonder if the number of different filters is low.

I'm an OEM kind of guy. I bought 3. I only found them in these "way out in the boonies" shops.

Some Lawn Mower shop guys 30 miles from my house heard I had this old mower and came up to my house with a trailer and offered me a lot of
money and I sold it. I actually countered $300 more than their original offer and they took it. I had only had it 2 weeks. It was like a 1980's model
had purchased from a Simplicity Dealer who had used it personally.

They immediately sold it as well. They obviously had a buyer on the hook.

Totally worth listing on eBay IMO.

You may only net a few bucks, but it's better than tossing them in the trash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back