Trying this cam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out this cheap camera that I bought to keep in my truck for work.
 -

works good enough for what I want to do with it. what do you guys think? even got a pic of my lazy eye and how bad I need a shave and a haircut. overall I dont feel its too bad for $20.

I would have smiled but I was lineing up the camera. Thanks for the compliment on the truck, still looks good for 8 years old and almost 185,000 miles.

In my hood my house would be torched for that trailer type thing out back.

Too bad that guy (Your neighbor? Is your wife safe?) got in the way when you were trying to take the last picture.
smile.gif

"In my hood my house would be torched for that trailer type thing out back."

FYI, that trailer thing is the house that I am currently renting. I dont feel like I am doing to bad for a 23 year old who is trying to put his wife through school when most other kids my age still live with their parents.

"Too bad that guy (Your neighbor? Is your wife safe?) got in the way when you were trying to take the last picture."

That guy (Not my neighbor!) happens to be me and my wife is very safe thank you very much. This isnt a bad neighborhood and we are the youngest ones that live here. The rest of everyone is retired old people. I simply asked what everyone thought of the pictures that the cheap camera that I bought for work took, not to recieve rude comments about my house, neighborhood, wife, or myself.

Hey Pablo, how's that foot taste?
tongue.gif

So they have now 20 dollar digital cameras? What's next? Self-heating breakfast burritos with a ripcord?

Hey, I think it's great for $20!

One of the great things about these smaller digitals is that you can keep them with you at all times, especially in the car. You never know how handy they might be.

And it is quite surprising how quickly an idiot driver will straighten up when he gets his picture taken.....

Have fun!

Well my enforced CC&R's would not allow us to have such a trailer. I swear some of my old neighbors would have had a trailer burning party.

I was only kidding about the mug shot part. That's why I put the
smile.gif
in. Sorry if you took offense.

I was innocently checking out your photos and suddenly I'm up close and personal with a face! I have no personal issue with you, 97F150. Didn't mean any harm - but what actually popped into my mind was:

Man trying out new camera, snapping away, and sudden there is guy in the lense (no smile!) - saying "What are you taking pictures of, boy?"

My attempts at humor are sad at times.

So sorry. Yes - I'll crawl back in my hole and gnaw on my foot. BTW - $20 camera? Pretty good! You captured the essence!

Mr. 97f150,

Thankyou for showing me a little about who you are. I didn't know that a $20. digital camera exists, you educated me.

I hail and support your efforts at 23 years of age to improve your family and wife's education. Times are getting tougher. It doesn't matter what you have, it's the person you are! These things, nicer homes and cars, will come along as you go along in life. We were all young once and many of us had to struggle to achieve our dreams and goals, more power to to you and your wife. Good Luck!
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by 97f150:
"In my hood my house would be torched for that trailer type thing out back."

FYI, that trailer thing is the house that I am currently renting. I dont feel like I am doing to bad for a 23 year old who is trying to put his wife through school when most other kids my age still live with their parents.

"Too bad that guy (Your neighbor? Is your wife safe?) got in the way when you were trying to take the last picture."

That guy (Not my neighbor!) happens to be me and my wife is very safe thank you very much. This isnt a bad neighborhood and we are the youngest ones that live here. The rest of everyone is retired old people. I simply asked what everyone thought of the pictures that the cheap camera that I bought for work took, not to recieve rude comments about my house, neighborhood, wife, or myself.

Dude, You Rule! I'm 45 and still helping my wife get her masters.. Keep up the good work, it will come back to you..

Cool, $20 I should get one, I could let kids use it and not have to worry about having it get broken since it's only $20, and I'll still have digital pictures to send to everybody and print out. Awesome. What kind of camera is it?

That would be the one. Dosent do to bad I feel. I was able to use the one I have a couple times before these storms tore the area I work in to pieces and they take pics. well enough to get the point across. More than I would have expected from a $20.00 camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back