Trouble logging in after forum switched formats last year?

Today, for the first time, I was finally able to log in after the format change to the BITOG forum last year. The new format required a password reset if I remember, which required a reset email to be sent to the email on record with your account. I must have tried a dozen times, but every time I tried resetting the password with the proper email, the email never came. No, it didn’t come to the spam folder either. Just didn’t come. Finally decided to try again today, and it worked. It’s good to be back! Anyone else have this issue?

I don't have that issue with BITOG however, the gas station that I use most(Speedway), their web page causes me the same problem as you describe when I try to log in on my tablet/laptop computer that I am on as I write this.

So, in order to check my Speedy Rewards account & points etc. I use my wife's tablet. I was once able to use my computer but I performed a cleanup and had to log back in to forums and other web sites. Not a problem on most sites but each time I log off of that Speedway site, it requires a pass code to be sent to my email each and every time in order to lag back in.

Last edited:
What happened to me is that I would go to the BITOG site using AOL and the screen would come up and disappear. Could not get it to work on AOL for several months so I used Microsoft Edge and that worked fine. Then one day I tried AOL again and it worked fine. Really weird.

Today, for the first time, I was finally able to log in after the format change to the BITOG forum last year. The new format required a password reset if I remember, which required a reset email to be sent to the email on record with your account. I must have tried a dozen times, but every time I tried resetting the password with the proper email, the email never came. No, it didn’t come to the spam folder either. Just didn’t come. Finally decided to try again today, and it worked. It’s good to be back! Anyone else have this issue?
I had the same problem a while back, but a quick email to wwillson solved it in no time flat.

What happened to me is that I would go to the BITOG site using AOL and the screen would come up and disappear. Could not get it to work on AOL for several months so I used Microsoft Edge and that worked fine. Then one day I tried AOL again and it worked fine. Really weird.
To avoid any similar issues, I'd strongly suggest moving away from anything AOL. Do they still have a (branded) browser ? :oops::oops::oops:

To avoid any similar issues, I'd strongly suggest moving away from anything AOL. Do they still have a (branded) browser ? :oops::oops::oops:
No, AOL always integrated with Explorer and now Edge. I can't believe the guys (older) that will not give up AOL email addresses.

Back