Trop Artic at Wal-Mart And An ST Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
they hide the trop arctic at my walmart, on top of the shelf where all the gas/oil additives are and all along the top shelf of the orange wall of fram filters.

quote:

Originally posted by daemonite:
they hide the trop arctic at my walmart, on top of the shelf where all the gas/oil additives are and all along the top shelf of the orange wall of fram filters.

Its the opposite at our WM.

The Trop Artic is on the oil side sitting on the upper shelfs close to where the Super Tech oils sit.

quote:

Originally posted by kanling:
I don't think TropArtic is at Wal Marts everywhere. I never saw any near me. Last weekend I was in York PA. None there, either.

Its not... not in the walmarts I go to in NJ, DE, PA, MD and the DC area.

I was out in Idaho Falls, ID last week, and noted that the wal-mart there carried it.

JMH

TropArtic here in So Cal Walmarts. I still have a few Dollar Trees where they are loaded with syn blends
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by motorguy222:
Trop Artic dino and blend oils are now at Wal-Mart.

The selection is slim but it is there.

Also,Super Tech oil has increased by 10 cents and is now $1.07 a quart.

Just picked up 5 5 quart Super Techs in Louisville last Saturday. Was 4.97 per bottle.

quote:

Originally posted by beanoil:
Just picked up 5 5 quart Super Techs in Louisville last Saturday. Was 4.97 per bottle.

The 5qt jugs have went up in price here too.I think they are $4.97 also.

My local Wal-Mart is selling TA 5W-30 at $1.36. Dollat Tree still sells TA 10W-30 for a buck, comapred to $1.28 at Wal-Mart. However, the price for Motorcraft did went up from $1.92 to $1.98!

Speaking of cheap oil, I saw many 4qt jugs of Mobil Tri Syn, an SJ rated oil for $12/jug, so that makes it $3 quart. It was all 10w-30, and this was at Big Lots.

Not nearly good enough for me. I can't believe any SJ oil is going to beat the worst SM oil. I'm comparing the old M1 SJ oil to the SM Supertech Synthetic, that's priced 5 quarts at $11 and change.

If I was oil hungry I would've gotten some, but I'm fat with all my Havoline clearance purchases from Big Lots and Autozone.

Trop Artic dino and blend oils are now at Wal-Mart.

The selection is slim but it is there.

Also,Super Tech oil has increased by 10 cents and is now $1.07 a quart.

I don't think TropArtic is at Wal Marts everywhere. I never saw any near me. Last weekend I was in York PA. None there, either.

IIRC,the blend was selling for $1.34 per quart and the dino was $1.24

Like I said,the choices are slim but it is on the shelf.

The TA oil is on the shelf close to where the ST oil is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back