Tronsmart Customer Service Grade F

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sums up the last 6 e-mails we've exchanged....

Quote:
Cassie,

I am going to be blunt now. You are wasting my time. Any other vendor would not ask such a ridiculous request. How am I supposed to take a picture of my phone not charging while holding my phone? Do you now see what an asinine request that is? I told you the problem, I explained what I theorize to be wrong(fuse/electronics). I will even send you the charger back today so you can inspect it yourself(just you no one else). If you ask me to send a picture to check the problem ONE MORE time I am going on Amazon.com and giving you the worst review I can from a product and customer service standpoint. You have been warned. How this proceeds next is up to you.

Respectfully,

Chris Heckman

So ya....It's a USB type C car charger that is barely 6 months old and it just stopped working randomly. I suspect a fuse internally that I can't change because it is sealed.

18 month warranty and for $17.99 this is what you get from them.

Last edited:
Waste of time. I used to get good support from Amazon for product issues, not any more. I don't order anything made in china or India from Amazon anymore. I'm a prime member too. Amazon has problems with customer support. I've cut way back from buying there. I'm even questioning wither to keep prime.

Sounds like you lost your cool. Not matter how correct you may be I wouldn't talk to someone like that especially a woman.

I am not liking this USB-C thing at all. Too many devices getting fried. Plus using this to eliminate the headphone jack on phones. From reading amazon, it looks like several people had major problems with this charger. I wouldn't want another one, OP is lucky only the charger failed. I would either return it to them for a refund and if they refuse, charge it back.

Yet another reason I hate online shopping with a passion and prefer to walk in my local brick and mortar. I'm going through this [censored] debacle with a pair of sweatpants I ordered online. Orderd the same exact size I have now,same brand,same store,etc. We're way too small. I did exactly what they told me to exchange them. I got notification yesterday that I've been refunded. I did NOT ask for a refund,I asked for an exchange. Then I got charged a returned item shipping fee when they received it. I called and told them this was completely unacceptable. So what I have to now do is reorder,and they're taking off the return shipping price off the price of the replacement item.

This pita has been going on since mid November. Brick and mortar? I would've left the store with the correct item right there on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back