Trollapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERKILL

$100 Site Donor 2021
Should we have a thread noting all of the epic BITOG trolls of past and present? We could have an event where we name them, call it Trollapolozza
grin.gif

Seems we've had quite the insurgence of them as of late
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Troll of fame, huh?

I'd say let's not encourage these idiots. They're already getting more attention than they deserve.

I agree, don't give them any fame at all , or more of a reason to come back.

Troll of fame, huh?

I'd say let's not encourage these idiots. They're already getting more attention than they deserve.

my vote here^

I wasn't thinking of it in terms of fame, just a list. Like GHT, Dr. Dusty, wafrederick1....etc. Guess it could be construed in the light of fame though
frown.gif

GHT was not a troll. He was just a troubled soul.
smile.gif

Well, his antics were certainly done to catch the attention he so desperately wanted, so I think in that sense he was a bit of a troll
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Trolls? There's no trolls around here.
grin2.gif

LOL. I'm starting to put everything together here. Most of these moronic posts/threads, such as the HIGHLY entertaining Mobil 1 thread currently taking place, are fueled by UTIs (Untrained Idiots) and the inexperienced.

It seems as though they are coming from the gathering forums of their favorite vehicles and think that all the information provided there is the ONLY correct information. OR they are getting information from YAHOO answers and act like they know something. I remember reading through Nissan forums a long time ago and reading that RP and Amsoil is the end-all be-all of oil. Scenarios like this bother me. Why do they lurk around here with their stupid comments when they could be the cheese-whiz on a fan-boy forum!? I may still be newer than a lot of you, but I know my place. I've had plenty of automotive experience prior to my registration, but there is always more to learn, especially regarding oil.

Originally Posted By: lugNutz
Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Trolls? There's no trolls around here.
grin2.gif

LOL. I'm starting to put everything together here. Most of these moronic posts/threads, such as the HIGHLY entertaining Mobil 1 thread currently taking place, are fueled by UTIs (Untrained Idiots) and the inexperienced.

It seems as though they are coming from the gathering forums of their favorite vehicles and think that all the information provided there is the ONLY correct information. OR they are getting information from YAHOO answers and act like they know something. I remember reading through Nissan forums a long time ago and reading that RP and Amsoil is the end-all be-all of oil. Scenarios like this bother me. Why do they lurk around here with their stupid comments when they could be the cheese-whiz on a fan-boy forum!? I may still be newer than a lot of you, but I know my place. I've had plenty of automotive experience prior to my registration, but there is always more to learn, especially regarding oil.

what Mobil 1 thread? . I miss all the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back