Trollapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Oh, I'd say two of the most entertaining and notable were
GearHeadTool, and Carnoobie!

It's almost a shame that a number of their threads were
deleted. I found Carnoobie to be amusing and annoying at the same time. I wonder if both have new aliases here? If so they are both lying low...

If you're out there Carnoobie or GHT send me a PM, I'd love to hear from both of you.

Are you certain they're different people?

Originally Posted By: Astro14
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Oh, I'd say two of the most entertaining and notable were
GearHeadTool, and Carnoobie!

It's almost a shame that a number of their threads were
deleted. I found Carnoobie to be amusing and annoying at the same time. I wonder if both have new aliases here? If so they are both lying low...

If you're out there Carnoobie or GHT send me a PM, I'd love to hear from both of you.

Are you certain they're different people?

Yes, someone else here was able to track Carnoobie's IP address and it was in Canada (they also found some other "dirt" on him as well) and GHT's IP addr. was here in the states.

IP address? We had multiple pictures of GHT, his drivers license, criminal record....etc. He wasn't shy about his identity nor very good about hiding the details of it.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
IP address? We had multiple pictures of GHT, his drivers license, criminal record....etc. He wasn't shy about his identity nor very good about hiding the details of it.

I know GHT was very open about things , but Carnoobie wasn't, I think he listed his location as Canada, and possibly mentioned that he was somewhere in Ontario, but other than that he wouldn't tell you much more, another member was able to find out his name and
exact location, but I can't find that thread or posting but I definitely remember someone "exposing" him. Part of his M.O. was a sort of mental health hypochondria...LOL
crackmeup2.gif
28.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Carnoobie was not from Canada. He certainly fooled a lot of folks.
smile.gif

How do you know this. I distinctly remember one of our other members tracking him down and indeed he supposedly lived in Canada.

One other amusing thing I just learned about him was that in his bio he claimed an occupation as a "model"! Bhahahaaa!
thankyou2.gif
happy2.gif
36.gif
35.gif
35.gif
36.gif
45.gif

For some reason when I think of Carnoobie I think of this...

Last edited:
Important question before the thread develops further: Is the first O in Trollapalooza pronounced as long (as in Troll), or short (as in Lollapalooza)?
shocked2.gif

I can't believe we've gone this far without clearing up this unresolved issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back