Triple A question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents and myself have Triple A....a friend of mine wants me to get that for her for her birthday and her mom wants triple A as well.....do you know if I can add them both to my account? TIA

Not sure but take note AAA affiliates are regional and might have different rules.

Originally Posted By: Miller88
I'd be afraid of them having a breakdown or 3 and then when my vehicle needed a tow ... there wouldn't be any left.
+1

But yes you can add them to your account.

Thank you everyone......My parents just got off the phone with them and they said we could only add same household. I guess it works for us since we have the same last name.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I'd be afraid of them having a breakdown or 3 and then when my vehicle needed a tow ... there wouldn't be any left.
+1

You actually get 4 service calls Per year PER CARD on the membership.

Originally Posted By: Ewag2983
+1

Here, it is 5 per year on the regular membership, and 6 per year (up to 100 miles EACH) on the Plus membership, and 6 per year (up to 200 miles EACH) on the Premier membership, for EACH individual/card on the account.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: Ewag2983
+1

Here, it is 5 per year on the regular membership, and 6 per year (up to 100 miles EACH) on the Plus membership, and 6 per year (up to 200 miles EACH) on the Premier membership, for EACH individual/card on the account.
smile.gif

Your club is generous! I tow for the motor club here and ours isn't quite as nice. Basic membership, first 3 miles in tow are free. Plus is 100 miles free like yours and premier is the same too, but regardless we only give 4 service calls per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back