Tried to buy Idemitsu CVT N3 from Ebay.ca and they cancelled my order!

Last Friday I placed an order for 6 quarts of Idemitsu N3 CVT for my wife's '17 Rogue, with delivery it worked out to $23 CAD / qt. Same eBay vendor as I used for the exact 6 qt. order of same stuff in 2020 for my QX60.

Got email notice today that the eBay order was cancelled & refunded because Eflay can't ship flammable chemicals across international borders. Since when? I asked vendor to explain why the last order 9 months ago went fine? I don't have time to complain about this BS...move on.

Nobody in my area carries Idemitsu CVT N3 so I thought about ENEOS, and found Amazon Canada had a 6 quart ENEOS NS3 pack for $144 plus taxes ($24 /qt).
Then for giggles, I phoned the local Nissan dealer, they want $25.30 CAD per qt., so I decided to go with Nissan's fluid. I guess some people at Nissan Canada have realized - finally - that their price on OEM NS3 was too expensive....lets drop the price and move more product? Yeah that's the ticket!

Yes, the Nissan NS3 is still more expensive than using Eneos, Idemitsu, Aisin, Castrol or for the Brave Canadians - Motomaster CVT fluid..but piece of mind is worth something eh?

Some people think that the fluids that John Deere dealers sell, are too expensive as well. I'm sorry, but paying $6 a quart for a full-synthetic low-viscosity hydraulic fluid is not paying too much.

Nobody in my area carries Idemitsu CVT N3 so I thought about ENEOS, and found Amazon Canada had a 6 quart ENEOS NS3 pack for $144 plus taxes ($24 /qt).

Rockauto has the aisin NS3 at a good price.

$84.74CAD including HST and shipping to Ontario for 6 quarts. Delivery in 4 days via FedEx.

Enter coupon code 179486513115101014 where it says "How did you hear about us"

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.15.03 PM.png

Last Friday I placed an order for 6 quarts of Idemitsu N3 CVT for my wife's '17 Rogue, with delivery it worked out to $23 CAD / qt. Same eBay vendor as I used for the exact 6 qt. order of same stuff in 2020 for my QX60.

Got email notice today that the eBay order was cancelled & refunded because Eflay can't ship flammable chemicals across international borders. Since when? I asked vendor to explain why the last order 9 months ago went fine? I don't have time to complain about this BS...move on.

Then for giggles, I phoned the local Nissan dealer, they want $25.30 CAD per qt., so I decided to go with Nissan's fluid. I guess some people at Nissan Canada have realized - finally - that their price on OEM NS3 was too expensive....lets drop the price and move more product? Yeah that's the ticket!

Yes, the Nissan NS3 is still more expensive than using Eneos, Idemitsu, Aisin, Castrol or for the Brave Canadians - Motomaster CVT fluid..but piece of mind is worth something eh?
I'd bet money on it that the vendor is out of stock and didn't want to admit it for some reason.

Back