Trico Force vs. Trico NeoForm

RA has both of these for less than $7.00 per blade and to the door for 2 fronts and 1 rear is about $35 with shipping and tax. With that said two questions:

1. Which is better Force or NeoForm?
2. I seem to recall paying over $20 per side for Bosch Icons (and these are the same design) is $35 to the door a decent deal?

Supposedly the Trico Force have "aerofoils" for optimal downforce when driving. There are several YouTube clips with comparison tests. I don't think any seem to last. However the Michelins are I purchased are still going strong. If I read correctly the Force are above the Neoform in terms of technology. I think the Force blades are teflon costed.

The Force has an airfoil on it that's supposed to make it more aerodynamic and stable at high speeds. It also has adapters to fit a variety of wiper arm types.

The Neoform doesn't have the universal adapter and actually has several different wipers of a given size depending on wiper arm type. It's a slimmer form that looks more streamlined.

The Force is the better wiper. It is also called Trico Onyx at some stores.

I easily get a year out of the Force blades here in Michigan. I replace them each fall even though they're still quiet and streak free. Unlike 97prizm's experience my Michelins didn't last. Maybe I bought the wrong ones.

I usually get the regular Tricos as they fit much easier than others.

Downside is the brand blades do not seem to last very long....

Following up on this one. I went with the Trico Force blades and am very happy with them (and the pricing from RA). The body of the blade is pretty strong and the foil does work in that it forces the blade against the windshield when driving in the rain.

Back