Transfer Pics from Photo Bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to transfer pics from Photo Bucket to my photo folder on my PC? Remember I am rather low tech trying to live in a high tech world. LOL

There used to be a "Download" option as you navigated to each of your albums on Photobucket, but I don't see that option anymore. I wonder if Photobucket removed that option just so they can be even bigger [censored] to people.

tig1, if you have a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you can install the Photobucket app. The "Download Album" option is still there, at least in Android world, not sure about iOS.

Of course then you'll have to go through an extra step of having to copy the files from your device and to your PC.

It is possible using their website, although I do not recall the exact steps how. My dad is in a similar situation to everyone else, trying to retrieve his photos from a service that is no longer free. We found out how to do it, but the site, so overloaded with others trying to do the same, was unresponsive and we were unsuccessful while I was there.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
tig1, if you have a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you can install the Photobucket app. The "Download Album" option is still there, at least in Android world, not sure about iOS.

Of course then you'll have to go through an extra step of having to copy the files from your device and to your PC.

I use a flip phone. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back