Trader Joes' Pound Plus Chocolate Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine introduced me to these a few days ago. The milk chocolate one is absolutely delicious.

17 oz for $3.99. I think it's an absolute steal-- I bought three packages today.
shocked2.gif

Does anyone else like the Pound Plus chocolate bars from Trader Joes?

No TJ's around here, but I bought some 70% dark pounds a few years ago when I was visiting Chicagoland.

Great price for a decent product. Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips.
wink.gif

You don't have any teeth?
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
No TJ's around here, but I bought some 70% dark pounds a few years ago when I was visiting Chicagoland.

Great price for a decent product. Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips.
wink.gif

It does have perforations, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back