Trader Joes' Pound Plus Chocolate Bars

A friend of mine introduced me to these a few days ago. The milk chocolate one is absolutely delicious. 17 oz for $3.99. I think it's an absolute steal-- I bought three packages today. Does anyone else like the Pound Plus chocolate bars from Trader Joes?

No TJ's around here, but I bought some 70% dark pounds a few years ago when I was visiting Chicagoland. Great price for a decent product. Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips. ;\)

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips. ;\)
You don't have any teeth? \:\(

The Critic

Originally Posted By: BearZDefect
No TJ's around here, but I bought some 70% dark pounds a few years ago when I was visiting Chicagoland. Great price for a decent product. Too big to bite, however. I'd melt a chunk with a bit of olive oil then eat slowly by dipping the tip of a spoon. Mixed with the oil it wouldn't harden completely when cool, so no need to warm it up again for next round of dips. ;\)
It does have perforations, ya know?