Tractor supply stuff

I went to tractor supply today to get stuff to organize tools outside.
20210826_202408.jpg

15 dollars for this set and it looks really well made and has that weird magnetizer thingy. Definitely usable to fix Volkswagen, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, and Lamborghini.
The screw drivers seem to be really well made too, i just wish they didnt have that black coating on the tips.
20210826_202421.jpg

9 dollars and looks very well made even has a case, I can't find mine, and it looks cool.

20210826_202400.jpg

20 dollar 40 drawer plastic organizer set is what I went into tractor supply for and to look at the baby chickens.

Really inexpensive stuff and i bought a can of silicone wd40 for the jetta side windshields so in total around 40 to 50 dollars.

I have both a Tractor Supply, and a Harbor Freight nearby. I shop both. Most of their stuff has improved greatly as far as quality. In fact I saw that very same screwdriver set there yesterday. It looked like a hell of a buy. Tractor Supply is my "go to" store for anything small gas engine related. I picked up a nice graduated oil mixing syringe there yesterday for mixing 2-stroke oil and gas mixtures.

Amazing! I hope the techs set it up well for you. I had to go over my new snowthrower for hours to get it functional.
But that was bought at a lumber yard. And it is a Toro piece of "work"

I am missing the non-corporate, traditional family owned Hardware stores. There are still a couple in my area, thankfully. Just a bit of a drive.
Also we have some REAL tractor dealers in the area.

i ordered some Hi-Viz shirts online TS, you can save the shipping charge by picking up at at local TS store, works very good

Tractor supply has alot of stuff, I use alot of their tools and they do quite well.
I have the larger torque bit set for working on cars and they haven't disappointed.

Frankly, I would be extremely leery about those first two items. There is such a thing as too good of a deal.
it is all made in china, though it may be too good of a deal it is decent as I see.

TSC has some really good deals in the back of the store by the restrooms, the clearance shelves.

Otherwise they are always a few bucks higher than everyone else. (Orchelin, Buscheitt, Rural King, Ace Hardware)

Maybe a few bucks higher, but very close to work and right on the highway on the way home. No long lines, no weirdos, nice employees, and a clean store. Also, bins and bins full of oddball stuff no one else has around here.

Tractor Supply is underappreciated. I bought a lawn tractor on sale there 9 years ago, and am still using it.

They always seem to have really nice people working there as well. They'll drop whatever they're doing to help you find stuff. At the store by me, their propane is always the cheapest in town. And the attendants who do the filling are always careful and courteous. And they come right out, and don't leave you waiting forever. Little things like that add up.

Back