Toyota Oil Filters $3.50 Each

You local dealer can usually price match online prices, but would they do it for a low price part like oil filters?

I don't know but on larger parts like accessories they can come close, they might factor how much extra you will spend on shipping but you can still get a great deal. Needed running boards and interior accessories on a Honda Pilot, went to my local Honda dealer with my shopping cart from an online site printed out, saved a few hundred bucks.

Another option for a little bit more. I feel more comfortable buying from a dealership than a online part supplier to reduce the chance I get fake parts.
You don't have to buy from a dealership to get parts from a dealership. You can see from the shipping label these oil filters came from Toyota Motor Sales USA. They were then shipped to Classic Toyota, where I'm assuming OEM Parts Source Company obtained them from. Needless to say, they are genuine Toyota / Denso Oil Filters.

Ak5r4XO.jpg

I thought the Camry took the taller 90915-yzzF1. The F2 and N1 are shorter variants but can be used just fine too. Maybe the N1 is replacing both the F1 and 2, being it’s the revamped latest model. Good price, they must get them from the dealer wholesale.

Back