Toyota Increases its share of Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wag123
Originally Posted by edyvw
Originally Posted by PimTac
I don't fallow your statement. I'm not a farmer.

Again, the anti-Toyota bias is strong with edy

You sure like cars that resemble tractors.
Knock it off edy!

LOL, it is not my fault that quality control in Toyota is well, like cars, mediocre.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RayCJ

Random thoughts that popped into mind having bought my first new Toyota in 1981...

I think Toyota evolved and along the way, showed the rest of the world how to build vehicles that people actually need and want. The strategy they're engaged in now, is probably taking numerous global concerns into consideration; they're probably forecasting market needs in every country -and they're probably building roadmaps for 25, 50 and 75 years out from now. I tend to think most of the other non-niche auto makers are mainly concerned about surviving the next 10 years.

Their vehicles have always been a little "boring" and it would be nice if they would spice things up just a little, the way Mazda is going. Anyhow, whether you like Toyota or not, it doesn't matter. -They already won the battle.

The important part of your comment is the part about Toyota looking ahead. They have a long term vision. Many other auto manufacturers are just looking one or two years down the road like the US Big 2 for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back