Toyota Dealerships in SE out of GTMO 0W-20

Getting ready to do my second oil change, called two local dealerships and both are out of GTMO 0W-20.

Between the following, which would you use?
Mobil1 0W-20 Extended Performance
Valvoline 0W-20 Extended Protection
Quaker State Ultimate Durability 0W-20
Eneos 0W-20 (Can get a 6 gallon case down at the NAPER)

Last edited:
Go with any major brand of 0w20. If the high moly oil is still your preference then call a Mazda dealer and see if they have the Mazda oil in stock.

I have a 5.3 that specs the same. Never used any of that junk listed.
It's interesting that you consider the listed oils "junk." What's even more interesting is that you offer no alternative. If these are junk, why not post a better recommendation and explain why you feel it's a better oil than those mentioned in the OP?

I doubt there is a Dimes worth of difference between any of the majors oils with the proper ratings.
According to the International Board of Oil Standards and Preferences, the average difference between 14 brands and variants of oil worked out to 5.78 cents, not quite a dime. Good call!

Welcome to the interwebs. I don't have to justify anything.
That would be the Internet, singular. And no, you don't have to justify anything, but it would be nice if, when posting an opinion or a preference, you took a moment to explain your point of view, and perhaps contribute to the dialogue as an adult instead of a belligerent and bellicose teenager.

Behavior such as you've shown here diminishes your stature as someone to take seriously. We don't all have to agree ... in fact, differences of opinion are what make this board work. It's a shame you've chosen to be abrasive rather than helpful.

Back