Toyota coil pack rust/corrosion

Hey guys, changing the plug wires on my 1999 Toyota 1MZ-FE. I took off the connectors on the front cylinder bank and I saw this on the coils. Do I need to replace them or can I just dremel off the rust and corrosion? The car actually starts and runs fine, believe it or not...
20210411_140428.jpg
20210411_140540.jpg
20210411_140435.jpg

I’m guessing since you are doing wires this one doesn’t have the coil on plug so if this is down in the coil I say definitely replace it. I’ve never seen one look like that I’d be worried. I’m having trouble picturing exactly what you are saying.

I’m guessing since you are doing wires this one doesn’t have the coil on plug so if this is down in the coil I say definitely replace it. I’ve never seen one look like that I’d be worried. I’m having trouble picturing exactly what you are saying.

It's a Waste Spark System, The 3 front cylinders have coil packs over the plugs then plug wires going to the 3 rear cylinders. One of the Towers for a rear cylinder plug wire is rusty/corroded.

It's a Waste Spark System, The 3 front cylinders have coil packs over the plugs then plug wires going to the 3 rear cylinders. One of the Towers for a rear cylinder plug wire is rusty/corroded.
Oh ok that makes more sense now. I haven’t ever worked on one of these particular cars.

Back