Toyota ATF WS in ATF +4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrysler trans are very fluid sensitive. Use only atf+4. no universal fluids, no dex/merc, nothing but atf+4.

ATF+4 is a very specific, tightly locked down formula. all licensed brands are essentially chemically identical.

use the Cheapest ATF+4 you can find, Typically supertech @ wally world.

The ATF WS was really cheap, so I did a quick google search on my phone and several fluids covered WS apps and ATF+4 so I was looking for a way to use it. Be nice to find a better alternative than Super Tech +4, but that's what I'll likely use. The last 50K miles on my Concorde sure flew by.

Originally Posted By: ledslinger
The ATF WS was really cheap, so I did a quick google search on my phone and several fluids covered WS apps and ATF+4 so I was looking for a way to use it. Be nice to find a better alternative than Super Tech +4, but that's what I'll likely use. The last 50K miles on my Concorde sure flew by.

The Supertech is right around $4.25/quart, i don't think you'll find a better deal than that. That's about as good as it gets for transmission fluid unless you caught the Maxlife gallon sale @ AZ for like $12

I own a Sebring auto and Chrysler's are pretty picky about not using the right fluid and I don't think WS is the right fluid.

I have been running Redline C+ which is a direct +4 replacement and my picky pos sebring loves it. Shifts perfect.

Go Redline.com and do some reading on the product and notice the difference between there D6 (WS) and the +4 Chrysler stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back