Tows don't cost $50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way man! Love having you here and love your posts. Don't let a light hearted jab escalate into a back and forth that really isn't warranted.

That's probably the best reply I've seen all day.

When you put it like that, ill just drive to Walmart and visit the Subaru on the way back. Time for an XG3593A.

I like having you here too JT20 except you change your avatar too much so I get confused 😂😂😂😂😂 just kidding. You’ve been here a month less than me have way more post and reaction score lol 😂 at least I’m still in the top 10 though and that’s what matters. Everyone likes to give everyone a hard time on here sometimes.

No way man! Love having you here and love your posts. Don't let a light hearted jab escalate into a back and forth that really isn't warranted.

So. Because of you being the voice of reason, I won't waste any energy arguing with the nonsense.

I like having you here too JT20 except you change your avatar too much so I get confused 😂😂😂😂😂 just kidding. You’ve been here a month less than me have way more post and reaction score lol 😂 at least I’m still in the top 10 though and that’s what matters. Everyone likes to give everyone a hard time on here sometimes.

I have such a hard time settling on an avatar LOL.

I been thinking about the Ferrari one lol.

And that girl still gonna be at the non-existent McDonald's next week 🤣🤣🤣

Okay back on the road, I pulled over, see ya in 5!!!

LOL.... you'd be surprised. :)

Your latest avatar made me dig up that album - haven't listened to it in ages.

Listen smartly for the part about the "Tired old man to be elected king." Prophetic. :)

"Oh, I know a place where we can go! Still untouched by man.. you can watch the clouds go by..." :)

Overkill there must be a lot of crazy people in this thread 🙂

There's definitely a group of us that are totally whack; complete nutters.

1611526419623.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back