Tows don't cost $50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're both off the mark, kschachn is yet another de-rail attempt here.

You brought up what you like, not me. You “de-railed” the thread way before I commented.

You make the posts and all I do is respond.
No. You are presently derailing and no idea what you're talking about so stop commenting and de-railing, it is you not I

Your responses de-rail and all you do is de-rail with the posts

You brought up what you like, not me. You “de-railed” the thread way before I commented.

You make the posts and all I do is respond.

I'm not even sure you can post without de-railing, not me.

I recently lost brakes on a car I sold. I coasted into a parking lot and a flatbed happened to be sitting there... 18 mile trip to the shop of my choice was $72.
Hopefully it was just a line! I had that happen once. Very fortunate, we are!

If you don’t know then just let it slide, okay? I’m just crazy (along with others) and that’s the answer.
You don't know, so stop derailing, okay? You're just crazy and also derailing and that's the answer.

If you don’t know then just let it slide, okay? I’m just crazy (along with others) and that’s the answer.
Let the record reflect that you're letting it slide and you're just crazy and that's the answer, you said so yourself.

He knows more than you, might be worth getting off the derails, on the rails and really reading his well-written real rails.
He doesn't know anything. Not a thing. Not a single thing.

Now what's this about rails?

Is that a threat?? I mean, I AM going to Wal-Mart but I got my phone in my pocket.

No way man! Love having you here and love your posts. Don't let a light hearted jab escalate into a back and forth that really isn't warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back