Touring tires for my Accord

What about Cooper? I found some Cooper Evolution Tour tires for $115 a pop.

Just put two on the back of the Prius on 26-sep after I got a flat 45 miles from home @ 9:30 @ nite because the CS5s weren't in stock ; They seem very quiet the 100 miles I've driven on them. I don't think I've purchased a cooper passenger tire i didnt' like.

Walmart now has the new UNIROYAL Tiger Paw Touring A/S . Spotted them with the tires on display .

Going to need two front ones soon. I want the smoothest quietest ride. What would everyone recommend as the best cheapest touring tires for my car? 225/50R17.

I’ve had both expensive and cheap tires and the expensive ones wear out as fast as the cheap ones. So I always go with the cheapest.
I have Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring on a 2003 Accord EX and am well pleased with them 10,000 miles so far.

Cooper CS5 Grand Touring. Have a set on my SUV, they are quiet and affordable.
I second these, had these put on my 2012 Honda Insight, 80K Mile rated tire. I only put about 12K on them before I traded it in on a 2017 accord sport. They don’t have my size in the CS5 otherwise I would get them again for sure

Continental PureContact LS are probably the cheapest on a per mile basis, especially if you can buy them with a rebate. Consumer reports says that they last for 90K, and the handling/traction is outstanding.

I got Cooper Evolution Tours for my Element last year and am very happy with their performance. Significantly less road noise than anything else I've used on it before.

I have the Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring and I must say they are great. Quiet and confident in the rain. Because I’m old and retired I’m sure they’ll age out before they wear out. But why scrimp on something so important? I think they were $85 or so from Tire Rack. Not crazy expensive.

I got Cooper Evolution Tours for my Element last year and am very happy with their performance. Significantly less road noise than anything else I've used on it before.

Yeah, I was surprised at how quiet these tires are ... very happy with that.

The Coopers are priced good too.

On my Z and 3000GT's I had uber expensive tires and cheap tires. The expensive high end tires never impressed me or lasted any longer than the cheap ones. The Kumho's I had were probably the best ones out of the bunch. I had a couple go out of round though and it scared me away from the brand.

As much highway as I drive these days, smooth and quiet and my priorities.

Back