Totaled Santa!

Sounds like you were enjoying driving a vehicle that had more HP than your driving experience could handle. Someone with many more years behind the wheel would have known better than to be going that fast at that time. I would seriously suggest to your next vehicle be something with a lot less get up and go until you log about a decade of years of driving. Then think about something with a lot of horsepower.

I have a brother that totaled his race car while he was going to school. He needed it to get to his job that he was working while he was attending school but he couldn't afford to buy another one. My dad said that he would buy him another car but my dad asked me to choose it for him. I told him guess what you're going to get, and he said what. I said a plain Jane four banger that has just enough horsepower to get you to working back and nothing extra. He said you're kidding me right and I said no I'm not. After he drove it for a while he thanked me and said he was very happy with the gas mileage it was getting and that he was just a few points shy of losing his license with the old car and since he been driving the Malibu he hadn't got any more speeding tickets.

Sounds like you were enjoying driving a vehicle that had more HP than your driving experience could handle. Someone with many more years behind the wheel would have known better than to be going that fast at that time. I would seriously suggest to your next vehicle be something with a lot less get up and go until you log about a decade of years of driving. Then think about something with a lot of horsepower.
I have over a decade of driving experience. Collectively, adding up the mileage I put on each car, I’ve got about 175,000 miles behind the wheel. Hardly inexperienced.

This goes to show to show you that had you been driving a vehicle a decade or so older it may have been a different outcome. Hyundai SantaFe ? Get well.

Thankfully you are here. I know people who have survived rollovers and I know people who have passed everyone that has survived only rolled once so I’m glad you are ok after rolling multiple times. And ouch, reminds me of how much I hate the sight of blood lol. Had I survived a wreck and seen that I’d probably of at minimum passed out but probably croaked right there haha. I don’t like any amount of blood. Being on the air bag is totally creepy. As for the vehicle I feel sorry for it but I think them things are ugly it looks a lot better in it’s current state 😂. I’d drive it haha 😂. I always tell my family if I’m in a wreck make sure I’m ok but make sure my license plates are ok too they can’t be bent up and look unprofessional because I need them to hang on my wall and have the story to tell afterwards haha.

Glad you are ok, that looked horrific. In a 80's model car that would probably have been a fatality!

Hope you heal up without issue!

Get well soon… man that is a hard roll and roll and roll. Glad youre ok.

data becomes information
information becomes knowledge
knowledge becomes wisdom

I wonder if the manufacturer gets crash data from collisions like this or did they get all they needed from IIHS etc.?

IDK, I would send my prayers somewhere else other than a corporation.

Not sure what this is, but doesn’t look soft and I’m pretty sure there is no vehicle that would stop it. You are a very lucky man.

E21B2178-F510-4198-BF33-BBE864ED131F.jpeg

I am glad you are ok. Reluctant to post it here as some people are "Judgy" but my son wrecked his 97 Silverado. Rolled it down an embankment. It was flat. He should be dead.
Looked worse than your car. He walked away 77 stiches. I am glad you are among the living. It is amazing what people can live through.

Back