Torque wrench 1Nm to - 15 Nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndx

Hi Guys,

Looking for decent quality torque wrench with very low range I have 15Nm+ but nothing below and BMW has bunch of bolts in 3Nm - 6Nm range

Thank you

What exactly are you tightening with these low numbers? Unless its a transmission band or bearing preload this tool is probably the last thing you need.

For most of that stuff I just palm a very small ratchet or a ratchet handle driver if there is room. You might find the torque wrench is also too cumbersome.
This ships to use and if you just palm it and only slightly twist it wont over tighten. This is very very small.

Hazet

Even smaller.

Hazet 2

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Trav
For most of that stuff I just palm a very small ratchet or a ratchet handle driver if there is room. You might find the torque wrench is also too cumbersome.
This ships to use and if you just palm it and only slightly twist it wont over tighten. This is very very small.

Hazet

Even smaller.

Hazet 2

Thank you Sir!

I have a 1/4 drive ratchet that is small like that. I use it for low torque stuff like Trav suggests. I cant tell which is smaller.

It's a Blackhawk made by Proto.

A smidge less than 4.5 inches.

Now I have small hands( like equal to most women).
https://www.amazon.com/Blackhawk-Pr...+by+proto&qid=1577933831&sr=8-27

IMG_20200101_215322807.jpg

IMG_20200101_215054063.jpg

Last edited:
The first one is about 3.5" the second one is about 2-3/4". Hazet sells replacement grips and rebuild kits for all ratchets.
I should have said ships to USA not use.

Last edited:
Came across newton meter in physics , but never used it in the real / outside world . Metric measurements ! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back