Tools you own but have never used, but still glad you purchased the tool/kit

Not the best or trouble free carb, PITA, good riddance.
When she had me she had a 77 Mustang.... I know I know. And my stroller and the Mustang didn't co-operate. This was a 81 full size LTD with the big block 4.2L V8 that was a company car and she was able to buy for a reasonable price. Heck it took me to college.

The rest of the car was good, in the salt belt they were a bit rough. It could have had the 4.2 in CA which was a small 255ci. It was a sleeved 302 with bad heads. Interesting 2 year use smog engine

Kobalt Xtreme Access 25-Piece 3/8-in Drive Set​

Several times I have really needed one of these "Pass thru" socket sets... Each time I swore I would get one to have it for the next time... After several years I saw this set on sale at Lowes and grabbed it (Overall I have been satisfied with the older Kobalt stuff, going back a few years that is)... Anyway, it was probably ~2019 ish when I got this, other than testing, still never used it for real. But glad I have it.

Kobalt Xtreme Access 25-Piece 3/8-in Drive Set

05011756.jpg

Kobalt Xtreme Access 25-Piece 3/8-in Drive Set​

Several times I have really needed one of these "Pass thru" socket sets... Each time I swore I would get one to have it for the next time... After several years I saw this set on sale at Lowes and grabbed it (Overall I have been satisfied with the older Kobalt stuff, going back a few years that is)... Anyway, it was probably ~2019 ish when I got this, other than testing, still never used it for real. But glad I have it.

Kobalt Xtreme Access 25-Piece 3/8-in Drive Set

05011756.jpg
Gave it to my son after sitting for years unused

Back