Tool Truck Stories

snap-on-blys-tools-got-to-work-today-and-the-snap-34350721.png

I miss tool trucks. Where I work now, we dont get them (airport). But Honestly what a rough job it must be. I looked into buying out a Snap on guy and taking over for him, but after some reasearch and thinking, wasnt a good move. Now with all the online options and such, its got to be hard to make a living with a truck.

I am just old and miss all the "good old days" things I remember that probably are clouded by my old age

I miss tool trucks. Where I work now, we dont get them (airport). But Honestly what a rough job it must be. I looked into buying out a Snap on guy and taking over for him, but after some reasearch and thinking, wasnt a good move. Now with all the online options and such, its got to be hard to make a living with a truck.

I am just old and miss all the "good old days" things I remember that probably are clouded by my old age
Plus judging from ebay there's GOT TO BE dealers who primarily sell on there in violation of their agreement.

Seems it would be easy to order the tools from the mother ship and then just hand them to your buddy (or create a fake account) to sell them on eBay.

Maybe I'm missing something and it wouldn't be easy -- since I haven't actually done this I haven't considered all the finer points of the plan.

Back