Too hot to ride

How hot is too hot to you? I had some spare time today so I went looking for an old gold mine that few know of.

I know the area it's in but it's just too hot to search much.

Was 106F.

Going slow, wearing a helmet and going up a technical trail did me in.

I did find a spot that's had some work done by man. You can clearly see an area on this hill that's been worked for some reason.

Maybe it's there?

IMG_20220807_104915079.jpg
IMG_20220807_105301697.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The hottest we had this summer was 104°F. This was also the day the hvac fan in the car died (brushes worn to completion). It didn't bother me too much, but I don't seek out the sun on those days either.

The hottest we had this summer was 104°F. This was also the day the hvac fan in the car died (brushes worn to completion). It didn't bother me too much, but I don't seek out the sun on those days either.
I work in it daily. Can't escape the heat. It's been 100+ for a month straight and now it's monsoon season so throw in humidity.

I bought a TORRAS COOLIFY 2 last week from Amazon (the price was knocked down). It helps a bit while doing yard work.

Saw 109' at Hoover Dam with a breeze. Breeze just made it worse.

Then it got down to 100 with low humidity and that was fine, I just moved slowly and didn't get my metabolism up.

Saw 109' at Hoover Dam with a breeze. Breeze just made it worse.

Then it got down to 100 with low humidity and that was fine, I just moved slowly and didn't get my metabolism up.

When the fan didn't work i opened the windows, that too made it worse, like being in a hot air oven I suppose

Back