Todays Trail ride. Pic heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did about 6 hours of trail riding and saw some great old mining sites today. THis is just to show the kind of miles I do for recreation.

P7030152.jpg
P7030153.jpg
P7030154.jpg
P7030155.jpg
P7030157.jpg

Very nice. Of course, when I read the title, I envisioned you riding a mountain bike, not a Wrangler....

So how much wood did the woodchuck chuck, anyway?

Or was it a marmot?

Awesome scenery. Looks like you've got the place pretty much to yourself. That's hard to come by these days.

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Very nice. Of course, when I read the title, I envisioned you riding a mountain bike, not a Wrangler....

So how much wood did the woodchuck chuck, anyway?

Or was it a marmot?

I thought MTB too (I'm a die-hard MTBer)
Looks like a good time though nonetheless :)

Haha Hard to take the dogs on the MTB. Plenty of plzaces for that though. I felt bad for not doing much with them the past couple of weeks while I was batching it as my wife drove to Virginia and is now in Texas Doing the Friends and Family tour 5000 mile round trip.. WHile I spend all day going 60 total miles.

BTW the Dogs are exhuasted. The Black and wite is a 14 year old female .. the other one is a 2 year old male. Tomorrow I am going to drive to Molas pass without them so I can hike to Taylor lake and see what these trout do at 12k feet.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Awesome scenery. Looks like you've got the place pretty much to yourself. That's hard to come by these days.

Actually I thought it was crowded due to the holiday weekend. A bunch of people below 10k feet camping and on ATV's. I could camp tommorow night at the higher elevations but I think I will sleep in my own bed.

Originally Posted By: hr1940
Great pictures. Thank you for sharing them. Love your dog.

Thanks Hellen My Female is old and she has seen alot but SHe enjoys it. My 2 year old male is actually tired after todayh.
I may try to take my wife up there some day but she is afraid of heights and this ride requires some exposure at 10-12k feet. I don't really need screaming while I am trying to concentrate.

for a second i thought you were crazy enough to do that by MTB, thankfully you did it by car which is a good thing.

Very nice pics. looks surreal to me.

Originally Posted By: Bryanccfshr
Tomorrow I am going to drive to Molas pass without them so I can hike to Taylor lake and see what these trout do at 12k feet.

Their buddies down in the Rio Pecos were very obliging last weekend. Thanks for sharing the beautiful scenery.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
for a second i thought you were crazy enough to do that by MTB, thankfully you did it by car which is a good thing.

Very nice pics. looks surreal to me.

Looks sureal to me too I am from Texas. This is new to me that's why I took a few shots.

IF you find yourself in this region let me know, I have found a few "breattaking" trails that you shouldn't miss out on.

These are great pictures and make me miss my time living in Colorado many years ago.

I have requested the mods move this to the photo section so it does not get buried here in this section. Hope that is alright with you, Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back