Today I get my fourth rear bumper.....

1A562B5B-3CE0-4499-B388-FDEC55FD9B5E.png

Absolutely those don’t do anything

The vagueness of your claim belies its factual inaccuracy.

and scream “buy here pay here used car lot”.

a) Several models of new cars, both foreign and domestic, now come with flashing 3rd brake lights from the factory.

b) If you hear other people’s vehicles screaming things at you then some medical attention is warranted...serious psychological treatment indeed.

The drivers are getting worse than ever in MA, something I didn't think was possible, these people can barely aim the car never mind drive it.
The newest things they are doing is texting at red lights and no blinker when turning. I was almost hit in the rear 3 times last week at the same spot while turning left into a parking lot that is right before a traffic light, these morons are already unlocking their phones ready to text at the upcoming light.

When you look at them their head is down and when the light changes they just sit there, I saw one sit though a complete light cycle, the guy behind didn't blow the horn. 2 x 300db horns ordered, that will wake them up. LOL

OP, I feel your pain.

My wife got rear ended when I brand new Passat still had the paper plates on it. It was a low speed impact. The young guy was texting. His insurance paid up (Progressive), but they won't pay for OEM VW parts. I didn't want to hit up my own insurance company for this, so I made up the difference myself - about $500. Total repair was about $2,500, just for a new rear clip, paint, styrofoam impact beam behind the bumper, and the choose strip. At least the body shop did an outstanding job. Looks completely virgin.

Then not two freaking weeks later my wife and I stopped for a quick bite at a Carl's Jr. in Salinas while on our way to San Jose. We went inside to order. When we got back to the car someone hit the rear end in nearly the same exact spot!!!!!!!!!! WTH??!!!!

I told my wife if this happens a third time, the car will be sold because it must have some kind of weird karma or something.

Scott

Back