To those who don't think anyone watches BITOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amsoil corporate watchers, buy Auto-RX , Lubecontrol and Fuel Power. The RX will replace the ancient and ineffective engine flush product and properly prepare the engine for real and safe extended drains using Amsoil lubes.

The Fuel Power is a very cost effective alternative to the current PI. = profits and happy customers.

The Lube Control provides the needed solvency that all current lubes lack including Amsoil.
The addition of LC to your products will place you at the top of pack once again with vis and oxidatively stable products that we all loved in years past.

A.J. please contact Frank Miller at Auto-RX and Odis Beaver at Lube Control/Fuel Power.

Tell em Terry sent you !
phone.gif

Yes they know.

They know about some chucklehead dealers here, too.

When questioned on "why Amsoil dealers would hang out at a Schaeffers' dealer site...", I basically said: "...you gotta go fight the dragons where the dragons are..." Seems to have been an OK answer.

I`m an Amsoil dealer and I hang out here because there is so much knowledge floating around here! I also like to hear the pros and cons of things! I`m not silly enough to think Amsoil has the aswer to everything, and want to know what`s better, if anything! It does interest me in how many pick a product on just feel good principals!!

Oil has been a hobby of mine for about 25 years and now that we have computers and all these sites there is no end!

Analysis results do not lie!! Have I learned on this site?? You bet, A lot!!!

Thinking of becoming a cash sponser but not as an Amsoil dealer!!

Hasbeen

Just act surprised Pablo. To their allegations, answer:

Who!?!,

What!?!,

No!!!

Always works for me when the boss comes around and BITOG is on my screen. I pretend I'm lost.
smile.gif

quote:

Hi Mike,

Thank you!

We are familiar with Bob's site. Although it could change at any time, we have
no new viscosity grades in the works.

Thanks again,

Ed Kellerman
Manager, Amsoil Tech Services

wink.gif
Amsoil is in tune with it.

Status