Tire inflator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking one that you can actually plug into a wall outlet, not just into your car battery...

Anyone know of a good one?

I have a Sears one that works great! It actually is cordless so you run off the battery and charge it with AC power. But it runs forever on a charge and I've had it going on 7 years. Otherwise, you could buy a cheap pancake compressor and plug it in if you don't have to move it alot.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
I have a Sears one that works great! It actually is cordless so you run off the battery and charge it with AC power. But it runs forever on a charge and I've had it going on 7 years. Otherwise, you could buy a cheap pancake compressor and plug it in if you don't have to move it alot.

I like that...

S3010031.jpg

This is great when I don't want to turn on the "big gun" compressor, unravel the hose, drain the tank afterwards etc.

It even has three speeds, great for inflating kids' balls and stuff.

I have a Black and Decker jump start and tire inflator in one. Works pretty good. It has an internal battery that I charge from time to time. I think it was something like $85 in Walmart.

I had that exact CH compressor and it lasted 10 years with alot of use before it finally died earlier this year.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
S3010031.jpg

This is great when I don't want to turn on the "big gun" compressor, unravel the hose, drain the tank afterwards etc.

It even has three speeds, great for inflating kids' balls and stuff.

Do yourself a favor, plan on spending around $140 and get one with a little regulator and a storage tank, You fill the tank and then its portable and has quite a bit of uses like winter-proofing boats and RVs. Mines labeled "Triple-Play" and has the Ingersoll-Rand name as manufacturer. Tank holds about 110 PSI, If you're cheap, someone sells a kit to convert that old propane tank out in your shed into a storage tank... just be carefull!!

I have a Sears one that was on sale at Christmas 3 years ago for $49. It has a storage tank and guage and easy to carry around. It holds enough air to top off the tires on 3 cars on one fill. Way easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back