Tire Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us more!
What other source have you compared it to for accuracy?
smile.gif

I'll look for it in the abridged version of my paper catalog when I'm on the throne. Thanks!

(Link?)
laugh.gif

Your post baited me into searching all of Amazon for anything related to tire pressure gauge.
smile.gif
AccuTire has some competitors and a couple decent ones I might consider from them as I do actually need to get a new gauge.

Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge was on sale last year or the year before for less than $10. It is a good tire gauge, especially when you can get it for less than $10.

Yes. I also have craftsman digital pressure gauge. I have it for about 3 years. I only changed battery once ( easy to replace battery). It have air bleed function, flashlight. I am happy with this product, and will not switch to other brands.

I have a PRESTONE digital tire pressure gauge that I bought from Big Lots for about $5. It's as accurate as the TPMS on my car! And as accurate as this one in particular Pencil style gauge that I have also. All of the other pencil style gauges that I have, all vary from one another!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back