Time to replenish Oil Filter Stash

I go through 36 filters a year maintaining various vehicles, farm and power sports equipment for myself and family members. I normally use WIX regular filters and order all at once from RA for the year but was wondering if there is a better online place to source these from?

I have always been happy with Wix, Are there other filters in the same price range I should be considering? I am not interested in filters for long OCIs. I consider long to be 7.5K miles.

Curious as to people’s thoughts?

I stock up when Napa has their sales.

Fleetfilter is legit. Problem is, don't see the higher end synth media automotive filters.

I have ordered from Fleetfilter in the past. No issues, I was ordering case quantities and they had the best price at the time.

Luberfiner is made by Champion Labs, their XL line is pretty good, and Baldwin makes a good basic filter & their HPG & MPG filters are as good as any other synthetic media filter.

You can check prices between Rockauto and Fleetfilter and see what's cheaper for you including shipping. Looks like FF would be cheaper if your order is over $200.

Thanks all! I just placed the order with RA, I compared RA and FF and Fleet filter was only cheaper by $20 dollars (For my order) that includes the 20% discount, but then shipping was $43 more than RA ($30 vs $73.) When you include the RA 5% discount. RA was a much better deal.

I do like FF order form nice and simple to punch in the part numbers.

Got the filter stash for the year.

Reactions: JC1
I know you already placed your order, but one option for you next time is to register for an account with www.servicechamp.com. They have a wide range of oil filters, air filters, motor oil, fluids and other automotive items, and they offer free shipping for orders of $300 or more. You can register as an individual and still get wholesale pricing without having to accept closeout or old stock parts from RA . I would say that their typical customer is a smaller independent auto repair shop. They ship via FedEx Ground so shipping is better than with the Postal Service. It's worth a look.

Last edited:
I know you already placed your order, but one option for you next time is to register for an account with www.servicechamp.com. They have a wide range of oil filters, air filters, motor oil, fluids and other automotive items, and they offer free shipping for orders of $300 or more. You can register as an individual and still get wholesale pricing without having to accept closeout or old stock parts from RA . I would say that their typical customer is a smaller independent auto repair shop. They ship via FedEx Ground so shipping is better than with the Postal Service. It's worth a look.
Thanks! I will keep that on the list for the future.

Thanks all! I just placed the order with RA, I compared RA and FF and Fleet filter was only cheaper by $20 dollars (For my order) that includes the 20% discount, but then shipping was $43 more than RA ($30 vs $73.) When you include the RA 5% discount. RA was a much better deal.

I do like FF order form nice and simple to punch in the part numbers.

Got the filter stash for the year.
How many different sized filters did you order?

Back