Time for a neck beard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you are, crawling under the car or truck, a gleem in your eye as you prepare to pounce upon the oil drain plug and to grasp the filter in a lefty-loosey manner so as to rid your conveyance of that tired old oil and perform an oil transfusion so as to keep the critter operating efficiently.

But, oil splatter does occur and if you have a beard and/or moustache those errant dead dino droplets can be such a mess if they clutch onto those whiskers.

If you're not ready to hack off those facial hairs to stop the mess there is an alternative!!!! Don a neck beard!!!! Let those oil drops hit bare flesh that is sooo much easier to cleanse. Keep those oil-trapping whiskers tucked under to keep them clean.

It's the latest craze. Be cool, be a trend setter...the time is NOW for neck beards!!!!!

Neck Beard

-

And it's a much less fruity way to cover up that turkey neck than a scarf. Guaranteed to make you look 15 years younger.

"I once saw someone with a beard coming only from his adam's apple."

Kind of like a Tom Turkey?

quote:

Originally posted by Dan4510:
What about the forehead beard or the ear beard, they are popular too.

Dan

Yes, much like the nostril beard. Very en vogue with mature men.

My three year old who knows that my long hair and goatee aren't typical of the other kids' Dad's looked at me the other day and asked...

"Daddy, why did you decide to grow a hair out of your nose ?"

My first nasal hair, and it was grey.

Sloping forehead, jutting jaw.......

By jove, we found it!!!! The missing link!!!!

A blend of Cro-Magnon and Neandertal!!!!!

Wonder if it can talk?

I think that the guy that delivers my pizza's has a neck beard.

Then again he deliver's pizza in a chevy tahoe so a neck beard may not be a stretch.

I once asked a guy when he knew to stop shaving cuz he had afro puffs coming out of his polo shirt.
The look he shot back made me think it was a tough decision for him.
"Do I keep going to the nipples?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back