Tim Hortons to be bought out by Burger King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Problem is that the greed factor is so strong now it has taken precedence over the satisfaction of the customer.
When has that not happened. Every company gives consumers as little as they can for as much $$ as they can. Business 101.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Problem is that the greed factor is so strong now it has taken precedence over the satisfaction of the customer.
When has that not happened. Every company gives consumers as little as they can for as much $$ as they can. Business 101.

Um, it is a matter of degree, you know exactly what I am talking about. Although I think some years ago the business provided the customer with a great product and good service if you paid a fair price, (not some cheapie deal) Now things have approached the point where the products and services are becoming so compromised due to penny pinching that it is indeed driving the customer away or just as often the business will try and "stick it" to them hoping that they can get them to just "go away" while still keeping their money. We all know that for the most part
"customer service" is a joke at best, the question is will the consumer be dumbed down enough to make that acceptable for the long haul. I hope not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back