Tiger your swing The Woods way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time to get back in the swing of things. My front yard is 200yds long by 50 yds wide, so golf practice is in order.........Now if I could just be as good as Tiger with a club...

Since I retired the front yard golf course is simple, easy, don't have to leave the house, except to play on a real course,lol...I have a ditch trap, high weeds trap, one duck pond/watering pond for the horses and cows and of course the bird dogs retrieve some golf balls.

If your knees can take the torque that a REAL Tiger type swing generates, I salute you sir. I can unload on a golf ball (average drive distance 280-290) but what he does is simply astonishing.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
If your knees can take the torque that a REAL Tiger type swing generates, I salute you sir. I can unload on a golf ball (average drive distance 280-290) but what he does is simply astonishing.
Im not in Tigers league, lol, but your doing well,,Im not to the 280 yet, working on it.

Quote:
In Sept. 25, 1974, Mike Austin rocketed a drive 515 yards while competing in the U.S. National Senior Open Championship at Desert Rose, Las Vegas. What's even more amazing was that Austin, now deceased, was 64 at the time he set the record.

shocked.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back