Thumb safety, best argument yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DB_Cooper
Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Must of been a Glock..again?

My SA XD is winky whacker. Wouldn't have it any other way.

SA has the right idea with a striker fired pistol..a grip safety. You would have to squeeze that SA just right to do a winky shot.

Personally..my favorite is a FNX-45..old school.

Israeli carry might be best for those with Glocks, only going condition 1 in an anticipated threat area.

I'll give you $100 on the spot if you can make my glock fire while in its holster

Originally Posted By: MarcS
Originally Posted By: Dyusik

My SA XD is winky whacker. Wouldn't have it any other way.

SA has the right idea with a striker fired pistol..a grip safety. You would have to squeeze that SA just right to do a winky shot.

Personally..my favorite is a FNX-45..old school.

Israeli carry might be best for those with Glocks, only going condition 1 in an anticipated threat area.

I'll give you $100 on the spot if you can make my glock fire while in its holster

glock_02.jpg

Send the $100 to this guy..

That gun didn't go off in the holster. It got hung up on a worn out budget gun bucket while reholstering due to operator negligence.

Again, if you can make my glock go off while it is in its holster, $100 on the spot.

Mine would actually be pointed at the artery un. The leg, I have to stuff that long add barrel in the watch pocket if it is worn anywhere on the belt, sticks out from under the jacket.

Galco JAK 202 Slide Belt Holster was the offending holster..Galko is a reputable hostler company. A ridiculous long distance"bet"..thanks anyways.. Follow the news and next time a Glock has a A/D due to a hanging wind-breaker draw string..loose buckle..pencil or pen in a pocket, etc..send the $100 to your local charity.

Galco JAK 202 Slide Belt Holster was the offending holster..Galko is a reputable hostler company. A ridiculous long distance"bet"..thanks anyways.. Follow the news and next time a Glock has a A/D due to a hanging wind-breaker draw string..loose buckle..pencil or pen in a pocket, etc..send the $100 to your local charity.

All of those are examples of negligence and none are examples of the gun going off in the holster

Last edited:

Galco is reputable in holsters in the same manner McDonalds is in food. Gets the job done in some cases but in the end of the day there's MUCH better choices out there.

Where have you been? The FBI is still looking for you. How much loot did you get in the plane hijacking?

Wow! How did this become a Glock debate? Blaming NDs and ADs on a brand of gun is as idiotic as blaming a car brand for someone's bad driving.

We all should know what we're capable of, but unfortunately many tend to listen to and do what everyone else is doing and that gets us in trouble. Dirty Harry said it best, "Mans got to know his limitations".

What I see with the guy who's Glock shot through the car seat is complacency, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back