"Throwback"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big hit with me but I am too fat to drink regular cokes anyway.

The mountain dew and pepsi are totally different and much better without HFCS.

Originally Posted By: FXjohn
The mountain dew is insane.

BITOG member Mountain Drew from Colorado is also insane.
LOL.gif

I think the retro version is great. Not a huge soda drinker, but this stuff isn't bad. Too bad it's "limited time only" as of right now.

Problem is a lot of the "Dew Heads" don't care for it, so it probably won't stick. Too bad, HFCS is bad news, even worse than cane sugar.

BTW it's insane how many people are "Dew Heads". A lot of the junkies will suck down almost a gallon of that isht PER DAY.

Funny thing is that in Canada, Dew is caffeine free. In Canada, only cola drinks can have caffeine. Not nearly as popular there as in the US.

Originally Posted By: AcuraTech
BTW it's insane how many people are "Dew Heads". A lot of the junkies will suck down almost a gallon of that isht PER DAY.

Funny thing is that in Canada, Dew is caffeine free. In Canada, only cola drinks can have caffeine. Not nearly as popular there as in the US.

Huh? our Mountain Dew has caffeine. It's my dads favourite drink and it's listed on the label.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: AcuraTech

Huh? our Mountain Dew has caffeine. It's my dads favourite drink and it's listed on the label.
21.gif

Whoops. Guess my source on that one was bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back