Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Let's make this a RANDOM thread, but one that does NOT violate Terms Of Service. Political stuff does. Let us NOT include that! Let's see if we can, in earnest, have a random photo thread.

If this thread does get shut down, I will not start another. Not going to poke a bear.

This site has everything from Captains, Captains Of Industry (see what I did there?,) YouTube mechanics, actual technicians, consummate professionals, active and prior Military, law enforcement, firearms aficionados, really everyone in a GREAT not good cross sample. Things tend to go South when Memes (political or borderline dirty) get thrown up. LET US REFRAIN! I know we can. Open plea to everyone. Trying to show some leadership and maturity in this intro. Thank you. Let's get to it.

Let's start with a completely random photo, I ate here after Top Gun: Maverick and I am never eating there again. Pretty sure the General Tzo was frozen. Teeth hurt. Even 6 days later.

20220617_091741.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first pic is Simon at 10ish weeks old, my wife was really hoping he would stay that color with blue eyes but as you can see from the second pic at age 3 of the cat on the right he did not but he still has blue eyes so he is part Siamese. The little guy next to him is our recent rescue Milo at 6 months, he is starting to darken up as well. These two are best of friends.

0.jpg
IMG_20220403_134326.jpg

People will follow the rules this time ?

That is for sure the hope.

As someone that greatly enjoys a Random Photo thread.. I have noticed that things go well for a time. Even hundreds of pages. Then things get silly, and memes of either a political nature or "Does this lamp look like a lamp or something else" pics come up, and then it just gets shut down.

I'm a very hard headed person, the right thing to do is to let the Mods have their proper appointed control.. they can shut a thread down and sometimes they felt like they had to.. so, to answer your question, yes, that is my hope.

To boldly go where no man has gone before kind of thing. Somewhat.

The first pic is Simon at 10ish weeks old, my wife was really hoping he would stay that color with blue eyes but as you can see from the second pic at age 3 of the cat on the right he did not but he still has blue eyes so he is part Siamese. The little guy next to him is our recent rescue Milo at 6 months, he is starting to darken up as well. These two are best of friends.

View attachment 104164 View attachment 104163
Beautiful cats sir 😍😍

Back