Thoughts? On Biltema Classic Motor oil 20W-50 with datasheet.

Biltema Classic Motor oil 20W-50 ACEA A3/B3 API SL CF

(Sorry tried the post picture here but couldn't find a way too do it unfortunately.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210513-064156_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20210513-064156_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
TBN = 8.7 with Ca = 3000 ppm
Zinc = 1100 ppm

So a strong but traditional add pack. Looks fine for classic applications.

Kira: It has been various companies but currently i don't know unfortunately.

Considering some of their other oils don't have the actual approvals they list ("meets") I'd be suspicious of the ACEA sequence listed for this one. No way I'd buy an oil based on a PDS alone without proof of performance through approvals and specifications.

Considering some of their other oils don't have the actual approvals they list ("meets") I'd be suspicious of the ACEA sequence listed for this one. No way I'd buy an oil based on a PDS alone without proof of performance through approvals and specifications.
Don't think large company like biltema will take that risk. So i trust them

Don't think large company like biltema will take that risk. So i trust them
Yes, without actual approvals and licenses that's all you have. But like some boutique brands they don't actually meet the requirements but are instead the "best" product for that use and are therefore "recommended". You just don't know.

Yes, without actual approvals and licenses that's all you have. But like some boutique brands they don't actually meet the requirements but are instead the "best" product for that use and are therefore "recommended". You just don't know.
Okey 😊

Iḿ not a big fan of Biltema and their quality on spare parts are quite low. I rather look for an 20litre jug with oil from a known company rather than buy a Biltema oil with unknown manufacturer. Swedol here in Sweden sells Q8 oils for lower price/litre than Biltema in 20litre jugs for an example and Texaco Havoline or Delo oils are even cheaper if i go to resellers. Dont know if there is some of them in Norway ?

Iḿ not a big fan of Biltema and their quality on spare parts are quite low. I rather look for an 20litre jug with oil from a known company rather than buy a Biltema oil with unknown manufacturer. Swedol here in Sweden sells Q8 oils for lower price/litre than Biltema in 20litre jugs for an example and Texaco Havoline or Delo oils are even cheaper if i go to resellers. Dont know if there is some of them in Norway ?
I can fully understand that. I have had good luck with there brake disk. The tools they have is decent have i heard.

I don't understand, what's jobber version? Never heard that word before. Tried to Google it but couldn't understand it.

Back