Those using Fram Extended Guard 10K mile filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defektes
You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never have too many useless threads...

Chris71 - this thread is without any informational content. Basically it clutters and makes you waste time when searching.
Why don't you turn it around and either kill it or make it into something useful?
For example - disassemble one of these filters and post pics/dimensions, test one of them for 20K miles and tell us how it went. Send this filter to a lab to verify beta rations.

Or if you are a big fan of this particular filter model and would like for it to have its own club, post a list of all vehicles that it would work for as an oversized filter!. But why just check-in?

odessit...who are you to decide what is and isn't relevant around here.
Maybe the OP is just curious as to the popularity of this filter.

So sorry for foiling your searching ability...

Been using them for the last three oil changes in my 07 Odyssey. It's a good filter and not at all over priced IMO. Also using PP-5W-20.

A very decent extended OCI filter, readily availably at Wally's in US for ~$8.00. From reading on BITOG, it sounds like the best readily available extended OCI filter in Canada.

I have one sitting on my desktop near the monitor. I have the filter teardown picture on the box faced towards me because of it's impressive medium.

Originally Posted By: odessit
Defektes
Send this filter to a lab to verify beta rations.

Is that something related to beta carotene? ... it's orange, right?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back