Those interested in finding out GC's composition.....come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the GC formula will change at all, just be resubmitted for the licensing testing.

I just put my $10.00 in and I can't even find GC in my area. but this should be intresting.
pat.gif
cheers.gif

Chimay, you can find some at the Autozone at Severna Park on Ritchie Hwy, another on Crain Hwy Glen Burnie, and also there is one in Laurel that always has it. I talked to the manager in Glen Burnie and he has spaces for Made in USA and Germany now.
cheers.gif
Close to 400 now. Medic will put in next week and should be very close by the end of today.
grin.gif

Count me in for $20. Just let me know when you want it and I'll send either a check or pay by PayPal.

quote:

Originally posted by 59 Vetteman:
I also told him that it looks good on donations, so go ahead with the project.

I think I'd wait until I had the necessary funds in hand before I sent the oil to the lab.

quote:

Originally posted by G-Man II:
Count me in for $20. Just let me know when you want it and I'll send either a check or pay by PayPal.

You can send it paypal whenever you want. With your donation, we are about $350, and we have some who have committed. The only thing we don't have is a Lab price, so no oil will be sent until we have a firm price.

cheers.gif

I threw my money down.

Amount: $10.31 USD
Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD
Item Title: GC Oil Study

Quantity: 1
Total Amount: $10.31 USD

HA! $10.31! Beat that!

Guys thanks for putting the money where your hearts are. The last time this was suggested I foolishly got a quote and was ready to send a sample off when we failed to get the cash together and that lab was not impressed. I ended up with egg on the face.

Monday I will be talking to some of the forensics labs I work with and may even be able to get a NMR and or a GC mass spec together.

The test is not hard to get done, nor is it cheap. Difficulty lies in matching the signatures to known component signatures. I will need the help of Molakule to properly breakdown and ID the desorption spectrum results.

I have fresh bottles of unopened GC 0w-30 awaiting the arrangements !

I bet Castrol loves this.....

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
I bet Castrol loves this.....

You ought to see how the Elves are reacting...I hear the passengers on Lufthansa Flight 447 were sick of hearing about this by the time they landed in Frankfurt.

I am absolutely going nuts
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
...by special request I have delayed my contribution to get max participation. SO, you have a bit more time, if YOU want to be the one to push it over the top...what we need to know is if we get there before my deadline, can we get some extra tests run with more than $400?

Should be at the 400 mark at this point. Some are going to put in next week. Is it possible to test both USA and Made in Germany GC
dunno.gif

That does not include darkdan and Medic said he was going to put in next week along with a few others. I'm sure a few more people are out there with money waiting to go. Was a great responce for a week before Christmas.
cheers.gif

[ December 19, 2004, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: oldman ]

quote:

Originally posted by oldman:
Was a great responce for a week before Christmas.
cheers.gif

I must say, I am greatly impressed with the BITOGers currently signed up, as you said, right before Christmas...of course the Elixer of Elation, Exhuberance and Excitment does affect people that way. As I indicated in my earlier post, we WILL be over the top by 6PM mountain standard time (my deadline) one way or another. If I am not the one who takes us there, I am still IN and will just add some more icing to the cake.

EDIT

quote:

What lot number of GC is going to be tested?

I recommend something from the 040 series.

quote:

Originally posted by buster:
I'd love to see it come back as a Grp I.
lol.gif

Buster,

You can sprinkle those words on a nice Garden Salad with a little of the Elixer for dressing...then it won't be so tough to eat them.
grin.gif
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back