Those interested in finding out GC's composition.....come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Another thing to consider, by the time this analysis gets done, it will already be out-dated. A full report on GC would be nnnnice, but USG(reen)C is the monkey we will be dancing with in the future.
confused.gif

I'm about to post some recent independent, blinded,random samples from retail outlets.

( 2004)SLX/ GC data in VOA's from ASTM testing I procured today and will post comparisons of RL,M1,Amsoil ATM, and GC for you guys to chew on.

I have been accused of being light on hard data and long on opinion so heres some of my money where my testing is. Pabs you will be proud of me and all for free, at least what I post tonight.

For full ASTM data on any or all of the brands above contact me for pricing.

Merry Christmas BITOG Bros and Sisters.
cool.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
I'm about to post some recent independent, blinded,random samples from retail outlets.

( 2004)SLX/ GC data in VOA's from ASTM testing I procured today and will post comparisons of RL,M1,Amsoil ATM, and GC for you guys to chew on.

I have been accused of being light on hard data and long on opinion so heres some of my money where my testing is. Pabs you will be proud of me and all for free, at least what I post tonight.

Thank you very much Terry! Much appreciated!!

Click here for Terry's data:

http://theoildrop.server101.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000246

Just made my payment.
cheers.gif
I say we do this for a few other oils. It's cheap when you divide by all the members we have.
cheers.gif

Today's lesson:

$PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD!

quote:

Originally posted by Last_Z:
Today's lesson:

$PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD! $PREAD THE WORD!

Z,

I'm not sure I understand your point...could you repeat it?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

hehe!

I want you to literally grab people by their neck.....squeeze in an uniform fashion until they turn blue. Once passed out, grab their money and send it to Tony!

just kidding people......I'm not that violent.....only on Monday's

I'm in, though have not used GC yet
cheers.gif

Amount: $10.00 USD
Item Title: OIL STUDY
Date: Dec. 18, 2004
Time: 16:10:15 PST

Double Zombie mode here. It's been months since I last used PP, and by the time I got it all sorted out, I'd paid without putting down my member number. Look for $25 inbound from "ekpolk3".

Tony,

I feel honored (Z Report!)
I'm just doing my part though! I wanna thank you once again for making this a project that so far has gone flawlessly. It would have been a lot harder without your help.

All,

Just want to reiterate......the possibilities are endless and the price to pay is minimal.

patriot.gif

We're closing in guys! Let's talk this up...I am getting close to jumping in...I'm anxious to show you that, like Terry, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is...but we need a few more participants! Any board memebers you would feel comfortable PMing (maybe you already have)
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back