Those interested in finding out GC's composition.....come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I haven't been on in a while, so my question is this. Has the testing on the GC 0w-30 been completed? If so, can someone pot the link? Thanks.
smile.gif

Bob,

You can do a "bruce381" search in the GC forum. Bruce did the VOA on the comparison of green vs. gold GC. There is a bit to read on the subject. Or you can go to this thread.

Bowser

Quote:

Bob,

You can do a "bruce381" search in the GC forum. Bruce did the VOA on the comparison of green vs. gold GC. There is a bit to read on the subject. Or you can go to this thread.

Bowser

I was unable to find this link. Does anyone have it? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: Bowser
Bob,

Bowser

This link no longer is valid. I'd love to see the Green vs Gold information is it archived anywhere?

Originally Posted By: Rocket3004
what was the proposed method to determine the concentration?

If I get a chance, maybe I will inject some GC into a GC
laugh.gif

How much does it cost? Will you be using the 08 GC?

Originally Posted By: lexus114
I`m in,how do I pay it with Pay-Pal?

In for what? The guy who did the study no longer wants anything to do with BITOG.

Right, and even when he was still here he couldn't find anyone to do the analysis for the second round. I discussed doing it here with Terry, but our systems are set up to detect trace amounts of very toxic components in used oil. We don't have the proper methods in place for a bulk analysis. No one was comfortable even attempting an interpretation of the data if we did set up for the analysis.

Move on, there is nothing to see here. It's a dead issue.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back