Those GA escapees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they killed two correction officers, I hope that they die horribly.
These guys are obviously not to be messed with and should be shot on sight.
Their extravagant tats will make them easy to identify.
Prison officers are LEOs just like the guys on the street and should be accorded the same level of regard and respect.

It has been only a month or so when something simular happen when 2 guards were killed by one prisoner,,, well I can't remember all those details, but I think these 2 guards this time were driving 30 prisoners to another location,,, why 2 guards for 30 prisoners,,, again, it seems not enough guards on this deal...

First off, they aren't called "guards".
They're correction officers.
Second, the inmates are all supposed to be in cuffs, leg shackles and belly chains, so they shouldn't be able to get loose.
Finally, the officers on transports are armed, usually with a twelve gauge pump and a sidearem and are expected to shoot to disable any inmate who breaks free.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Second, the inmates are all supposed to be in cuffs, leg shackles and belly chains, so they shouldn't be able to get loose.
Finally, the officers on transports are armed, usually with a twelve gauge pump and a sidearem and are expected to shoot to disable any inmate who breaks free.

Agree for the most part. If they shoot at an inmate it will be to kill.

In Ohio, the term used is "disable", not "kill", although the effect will be the same.
Torso or center body mass shot is what's trained.

A private citizen exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights, held the murdering dirtbags at gunpoint, until authorities could arrive and take them back into custody.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27

Sounds like these correction officers let their guard down and were complacent around these violent criminals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back