This Shop Turns Cheap Toyotas Into Dodge Challengers

It's cool that they have the skill to do that since I certainly don't but I wouldn't pay a penny to have a fake of something else.

I think to appreciate this you have to look at it thru the lens of the 95% of the world that is extremely poor, not an overweight overpaid spoiled American who can get these cars on demand. Most of the world does not live in luxury.

And having thought about it I want to be clear my above message was not meant as offensive to folks, it's just that I've lived in squalor and understand poverty, here and abroad.

Part of the problem is that for some reason many poorer countries Pakistan included seem to think that heavy importation taxes will help, in the long run it makes car ownership almost unobtainable hence get what you can. I was shocked at the automotive import tariffs in Pakistan.
Percentage of duty on cars
There is a 50 percent duty on the import of new cars up to the capacity of 1300cc engine displacement, 65 percent duty is charged on the import of cars up to 1800cc and 75 percent duty has to be paid against the import of cars above 1800cc engine displacement.

Back