This product makes your car sound faster (w/Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Ok then
" SoundRacer has a developed a special technology to sense and calculate the car engine rpm and produce the sounds of a powerful Super Sports Car engine "

but wonder if you already have a powerful sports car like as SuperSnake lol

Last edited:
LOL!!
crackmeup2.gif

In my Sunbird V6 I had a sound system with some interference noise through the highs. Told my friend it was my turbo. The noise would raise as the rpms did so it fooled him that it was spooling up.

dumb kids

That's just freaking terrific. As soon as the ricers in my neighborhood find out about this, it won't take them long to hook this into their giant speakers that fill their entire trunk.

Although, I wonder if there is a way to install this on my grandmother's electric wheelchair????

It will work well with the simulated turbo pop off valve actuated by engine vacuum.

Spephew ...revvvv sp-phew...rev..spe-phew...going down the street.

I always thought that when they offered the simulated race car/turbo sound ..that they should offer the option of a blown engine sound. That way if you really wanted to simulate a race ..you could blame it on a blown engine.

Originally Posted By: Lorenzo
I wonder if there is a way to install this on my grandmother's electric wheelchair????

YES. YOU MUST DO THIS.

It would better calculate the speed and match the revs. It is the little rev. and lots of zoom in the windshield that gives free-fall kind of speed sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back