This is ridiculous...Why are you guys accusing me of a FRAM employee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by MarkC:
You should know you can't speak against the grain without getting a label!
Now before anyone accuse moi of being a Frameral, I use Napa Gold or Purolator.

Scaredy Cat!!
grin.gif

you defend and try to justify your use of what many consider to be an inferior product. i think some people might just see this as trying to sell frams products and give them a better name. i dont think anyone really cares all that much, dont let it get to you.

If Mike does work for Fram, I am sure his weak posts are the unauthorized work of a low level employee. More likely he is a highly successful kid laughing his head off at us for taking his joke so seriously.

I know, I know, every one get pied on the internet. But Michael, it is more important how your family and friends treat you than how a bunch of old geeks joke about you getting mad.

It is the Internet after all, you know...

Really, some of the posters in these Fram threads need to pull over to the side, take a breath & get a grip!
grin.gif

Michael Wan is indeed a 15yr old (maybe 16 now?) member and this fact is widely known to many of us.

He is an established member at Bitog and has indeed been very helpful to many over the last year with posting links for pictures & images.

Glad to have Michael posting on Bitog. So many opportunities nowdays for a 15 yr old to wander into some kind of trouble.

Hopefully, he will continue to ask the "Why" question, here, as obviously, he has not yet assumed the bias & prejudices common to the adult world.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back